Facials have benefits that are both physical as well as emotional! The physical benefits of a facial are cleansing, balancing and refreshing the skin, and enhancing the overall condition of the skin, to visibly improve the skin’s appearance and texture. The emotional benefits of a facial are the soothing, relaxing effect that it has on patients. Let our certified Cosmetic Skin Care Specialists use their customized facials to deeply condition and rehydrate your skin for a more youthful, radiant glow!
Nourishing Facials Consultation
Before any skin care treatment or customized facial, you will have a private, in-depth consultation with one of our certified Cosmetic Skin Care Specialists. After your examination, you will discuss your goals and our specialist’s recommendations. Everything you want and need to know will be reviewed, and you will have ample time for questions.
Nourishing Facials Procedure
Every stage of a customized facial has its own special benefits:
- Deep Cleansing – rids the skin of excess oil, impurities, and debris preventing clogged or blocked pores that can lead to blackheads and blemishes.
- Exfoliation – the removal of superficial dead skin cells revealing a new layer of skin.
- Extraction – unblocks clogged pores removing blackheads and blemishes and improving the appearance of the skin.
- Massage – increases blood flow, bringing oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells which will help cell repair and renewal.
- Facial Masking – stimulates blood flow and helps bring nutrients to the skin cells. A deep cleansing facial mask has antibacterial properties that help to keep the skin clear. A hydrating mask also helps absorb excess oil and draw out impurities to smooth and deeply nourish the skin, bringing hydration and suppleness.
- Moisturization – helps form and promote a protective barrier on the freshly conditioned skin, sealing in the skin’s natural moisture while protecting it from the outside environment.
Our certified Cosmetic Skin Care Specialists will customize an at-home skin care regimen to continue the long-lasting results of your in-office treatment.
Dr. Back makes it easy – click here for details!
If you are interested in our Nourishing Facials or any other of our cosmetic procedures in Cherry Hill, click here to arrange a private consultation with one of our Certified Cosmetic Skin Care Specialists.
To read more articles written by Dr. Back about Facial Procedures, click here!
*Results will vary with each individual