Teen facials are designed to promote a teenager’s healthy and glowing skin by helping to clear acne and calm blotchy complexions. We want to help to make every teen’s skin look its best! Teen facials are performed with the special needs of the teenager complexion in mind. A teen facial can help with persisting teen skin care problems or even prevent problems before they start. As an added bonus, teens will learn good cosmetic skin care habits which will serve them well in the years to come!
Facials for Teens Consultation
You will have a private, in-depth consultation with one of our certified Cosmetic Skin Care Specialists who will review with you everything that you want and need to know. After an examination, together you will discuss your goals and our specialists’ recommendations. All the details of the procedure will be reviewed and you will also have ample time for questions.
Facials for Teens Procedure
Every stage of a customized facial has its own special benefits:
- Deep Cleansing – rids the skin of excess oil, make-up, impurities and debris preventing clogged or blocked pores which can lead to blackheads and blemishes.
- Exfoliation – the removal of superficial dead skin cells revealing a new layer of skin.
- Extraction – unblocks clogged pores removing blackheads and blemishes and improving the appearance of the skin.
- Massage – increases blood flow, bringing oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells which will help cell repair and renewal.
- Facial Masking – stimulates blood flow and helps bring nutrients to the skin cells. A deep cleansing facial mask has antibacterial properties which helps to keep the skin clear, and which absorbs excess oil helping to draw out impurities. A hydrating facial mask helps to smooth and deeply nourish the skin by bringing hydration and suppleness.
- Moisturization – helps form and promote a protective barrier on the freshly conditioned skin, sealing in the skin’s natural moisture while protecting it from the outside environment.
Facials for Teens Recovery
No downtime. For aftercare, our certified Cosmetic Skin Care Specialists will customize an at-home teen skin care regimen to continue the long-lasting results of your in-office treatment.
Dr. Back makes it easy – click here for details!
If you are interested in our Facials for Teens or any other of our cosmetic procedures in Cherry Hill, click here to arrange a private consultation with one of our Certified Cosmetic Skin Care Specialists.
To read articles written by Dr. Back about Facial Procedures, click here!
*Results will vary with each individual